Sunday, September 21, 2014

Denim on Denim

Was never big on the whole "jean on jean" look.  It just seemed so "bleh."  I've seen so many variations of this look, and to be blunt, it just seemed over-done.  I'm so super picky when it comes to wearing color over color.  Like black.  I HATE wearing "black on black" because it's never the right two shades of black.   I think it looks cleaner if you're wearing the same color ontop of the other when it's uniform or, a blatant mismatch of the same color.  For example, if I where to repeat this outfit but with a different shirt, I would wear it with an exaggerated lighter denim shirt so it can have some contrast.  It won't look like I tried too hard to match the colors. 

As much as I doubted, I said to myself, "self, try it. If you don't like it, you can always take it off." Well, I went with it, and I liked it... Obvi.
 





Shirt: forever 21
Jeans: jeggings from Lévi
Booties: Tory Burch
Belt: Moschino in army green
Watch: Diesel

3 comments:

  1. Love the look on you and love the moschino belt as well
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love it! boots are phenomenal! xx

    http://inspiremebykeeeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, that belt is amazing! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete