Monday, September 1, 2014

Little Black Romper

Pictures are a little blurry... it' was actually pouring and SUPER humid outside today. I curled my hair and by the time I stepped outside, they dropped (story of my life)... We're on our way to a farewell party.  Sometimes when the invitation doesn't specify a dress code,  it's hard to tell whether or not you should be over-dressed or under-dressed.  My theory is that there really is no such thing as someone who is over-dressed, however, and I repeat: HOWEVER, there IS such a thing as being under-dressed. Well, because I wasn't sure of what direction to go in, I wore this simple black jumpsuit.  I paired it with some heels and a clutch.

There's a saying: “One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black...”

                       I never wear black, but when I do. .. I make sure it's clean and crisp.





Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Belt: Moschino
Romper: Alice Jumpsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment