Thursday, August 7, 2014

Black n' White n' Stripes All Over...

Alright fine, I have a lot more stripes in my closet than I thought. (hehe) Well, it's Thursday, which means it's ALMOST Friday, which means it's ALMOST the weekend. YAY! 

SO real reason for this post... my ACCESSORIES! I'm obsessed with Project Runway, I've been watching it since season one! This season, (season 13) Aldo has "THE WALL"! For those of you who don't watch Project Runway, it's a show with really creative designers who compete for a chance to have their own clothing line. ... Any-who, "THE WALL" is, well, a wall, but that's where the designers go to, to chose what shoes and accessories their models will be wearing down the runway.  In the past, Lord n' Taylor, Macys, and even Bluefly.com have been featured on "THE WALL".   This season showcases a lot of the amazing accessories Aldo carries, including my bracelet and necklace! 




No comments:

Post a Comment