Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Liebster Award!

I think it's so super cool that Cara Hape has nominated my blog for the Liebster Award!!  Although I'm still pretty new to the blog world, this is such a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers better! 




For those who don't know what it is, the rules are really simple:

  • You must answer all questions that are given to you 
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you 
  • When you finish this, you must nominate eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Provide your nominees with eleven questions of your choice
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you 
  • You must inform your nominees that you have nominated them 
  • Provide your nominees with a link to your post for more information


Here are the questions Cara asked me:

Big city or small town?
Big city!!

If you could be an animal which one would you like to be?
A dog!  They're courageous and everyone loves them.

Which song describes your character perfectly?
Katy Perry- eye of the Tiger

Fashion or food?
I'm a foodie however,  between the two, definitely fashion.
 
Movies or TV shows?
TV shows.  Movies end but TV shows are around for a while longer. 

Which blog can you truly recommend?
A blog that talks about everything.   Fashion is an art. Art is part of life no matter what you do with it.

Name your favourite actor/actress.
This is tough. I love Edris Elba.

Which city is your favourite one?
Montreal

How did you came up with your blog name?
My name is actually Joan. I just spun it off Love Jones. It just clicked and made sense to me.

When you were young what did you want to become some day?
I wanted to be a cartoon. Haha

Your most embarrassing moment in life?
Peeing in my pants while I had a solo at at a concert. 



Here is who I nominate!


Here are my questions to you!
  1. Favorite color and why?
  2. Favorite sport?
  3. Dream Car?
  4. Dream vacation?
  5. If you where on a deserted island and had to bring only 3 things what would they be?
  6. Favorite Food?
  7. Favorite Book?
  8. Why do you blog?
  9. Who is your favorite designer?
  10. If I were to ask someone about you, what would they tell me?
  11. What are you best attributes? 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! An you really made a point with question nr 5. Sadly all TV show come to an end some day :/
    Anyway thanks for being so honest!
    XX Cara

    ReplyDelete