Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tales of a Tuesday

I try to stay away from stripes, vertical stripes to be exact,  because sometimes, they may make you look larger than you appear.  I have a larger chest so I've also been trying to stay away from A-line dresses... 
oh the dilemmas of a curvaceous woman (lol).   It's always important to know what fits your body, and what parts you like to accentuate. Although this dress is somewhat considered to be an A-line dress,  because it has a belt around it, it "gives me shape"

The yellow brim at the bottom of the dress is actually the fabric they used to line the skirt.  I just flipped it over and sewed it so it could stay in one place so the that the yellow would pop out more. It never hurts to be little creative sometimes! 





Purchase my (or similar items here)

2 comments: