Sunday, June 29, 2014

Little Girl Bohemia

I haven't met anyone who doesn't love comfortable clothing. I certainly do. Especially on a hot summer day.   




So I'm not the tallest girl out the bunch... standing at a proud 5' 5", and I'm definitely not the slimmest girl.  I've always felt like long dresses made me look short and frumpy.  This dress however, has ruching in the mid bodice and its off the shoulder, giving me some sort of "figure".  If you buy a larger size dress, you can always add a belt around the waist.

I wore them with sandals since the dress is long, but if you're going out and about you can pair with green wedges.... and of course can't forget my little straw hat! 😁











Purchase dress here:  Off the shoulder maxi floral

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your name on bloglovin? I'm new to it so if you follow me I will see it and I can follow you back

      Delete

  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on Instagram and pintrest. My Instagram name is like_d_o_p_e

      Delete