Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cheerio!

We've left beautiful Africa, and headed to London! We did make a quick stop in Barcelona, Spain,  but didn't take too many pictures.  It's my second time visiting London, and it felt like it was the first. There's so many things to see! !  It's been said that London is like NY.  If you've never visited neither then I encourage you to stay more than two days to satisfy your thirst for the "big city". If you've been to NY, you can visit London in literally one day. I've traveled to a alot of countries (Germany, Scotland,  Austria, just to name a few) and nothing reminds me of home (NY) like London does.


They say pictures are worth more than  words.   Here are a few from our London Visit:

The London Eye


Taxi


Telephone Booths



Big Ben
.





Entrance to Buckingham Palace

 Downtown Abbey

Tower of London

Parliament





You really came here for the fashion right?  I'm wearing this plastic poncho  (which by the way I am very grateful for since it kept me warm and wet free) 



No comments:

Post a Comment