Friday, July 25, 2014

Teal-a Tequila

If you're new to my blog (  :-) welcome!) I had previously posted this same dress, but in pink (click here >> Little Girl Bohemia  to visit my previous post)
It's pretty obvious I love this style dress right? I never thought I would actually admit to loving a long dress, since growing up that's pretty much all I wore, so when I had the opportunity to dress myself, I steered CLEAR of long dresses.  But, who says you can't look sexy covered up?


Oh and uh, there is no booze posted in this post... lol... 




This time around, I paired this dress with my  cross-body fringe bag, and wore my ladybug bangle.  I could have worn a necklace, but the dress is already bright and beautiful, I didn't need a distraction piece. 



 



PURCHASE MY (or similar) ITEMS HERE: 
Jamie Off the Shoulder Floral Dress
 Mossino Fringe Crossbody
Kenneth Jay Lane Resin & Enamel Ladybug Bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment