Sunday, July 20, 2014

Watercolor

I love David Meister dresses. His designs fit my body type like a glove.  Shopping for dresses can get confusing especially since there are so many different categories.  A line dresses, shift dresses, silhouette dresses. And don't get me started on body types.   Pear shaped, apple bottom... the list goes on.  When I shop for dresses,  I stick with the same designers.   You are pretty much guaranteed a win.








I created this inspiration for my outfit... Click on image for outfit details:



Watercolor & Snakeskin

Watercolor & Snakeskin by lakol-mauve featuring a red leather purse









I was originally going to wear these shoes:

But went with the dark blue instead.  

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! especially the extra bedazzlement on your heels they add a little something extra without being to much:)
    spencrescurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for visiting my blog! I'll check out yours now

      Delete