Monday, July 7, 2014

Poolside Morocco

 There is such a thing as not wearing a bathing suit to the pool... especially if you've just had breakfast but want to lounge around. 




  
I created this inspiration for my outfit:

Sanzo
I paired a light pink sheer wide legged chiffon pant with a white v-neck tank from forever 21. Accessories from Aldo's.

The hat I bought in Dubai last year... glasses are Marc Jacobs I bought them 6 years ago. Sandals are from Steve Madden I purchased about 6 years ago as all.








PURCHASE ITEMS HERE:
Sheer Pants

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are freaking stunning! And I love the rest of the outfit it looks soooooo comfortable lol
    spencrescurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! They're Steve Madden from at least 5 years ago but they aways repeat styles so hopefully they'll come back put again soon!! Mine are almost dead lo lol thanks for visiting my blog!!

      Delete